Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hello everyone...
I am not going to update my page as much as I have this week I am only going to do it weekly so check it weekly to see what is new....
The newest news for us is that John got a new job well it is a promotion with the same company but will be a good change because it will give him great experiance in Human Resources. John also started weight watchers last week and has already lost 12 pounds!! Men always loose faster than women but he has done really well. I just started this week and hope that I lose even a little bit.
Now that football season has started the boys will be really busy so I see a lot of scrapbooking for the girls. I do have a fantacy football team and am a little bit interested in the games just to see how my team does but I am still learning how everything works so I am sure my team will not do that great this year. I am trying new things to keep me busy because I lost by best friend and neighbor a few months ago. You never know how much one person and there family impacts your life until they are gone out of the state. It has been fun though emailing and setting up blogs to keep in touch.
The kids have started school and are loving it. It is nice to be back to a somewhat normal schedule again. Well that is it for now and will talk to you all again really soon...
Love you

No comments: