John has been working on our sprinkler system for weeks now and doing it all on his own (well his friend Calvin came one day and his dad as will). He did a lot of research and I am so proud of him for finishing it. He is so happy that he does not have to drag the hose around everywhere. Here is a picture of him in the middle of his completed work....
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Good Job John
John has been working on our sprinkler system for weeks now and doing it all on his own (well his friend Calvin came one day and his dad as will). He did a lot of research and I am so proud of him for finishing it. He is so happy that he does not have to drag the hose around everywhere. Here is a picture of him in the middle of his completed work....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go John!! I know how tough it is to put in sprinklers, I helped my john with ours. I never want to do it again, oh wait a minute we have to put in our back yard.
love ali
Post a Comment