I don't have pictures but wanted to give everyone an update on our crazy past few weeks....
James has been complaining a lot about his foot and last time this happened he needed spinal surgery. So I prayed a lot hopping that I did not need to go through that again so soon. He missed quite a lot of school the past few weeks and I missed work as well. We have finally got it all worked out and he is doing so much better and we are almost sure that he does not have to have surgery.... He has an appointment this week with his doctor that has been out of the country for a month so he will confirm it and I will let you all know. It is always such an emotional time for me when he goes through this because there is nothing that I can do and as a parent it is really hard to see your child struggle so much. He is a trooper and has a great attitude about his foot, he needs to teach his mother I guess.... Other than all that drama the weather sucks and I am ready to move down to Arizona with Ali.... I really am not a big fan of Fall and Winter...
Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am sorry to hear about James. I'll keep him in my prayers. I would love you to move down here!!!
love ali
how is he doing now? keep us posted!!
Post a Comment