Ok this is so funny!!!! John needed a Christmas sweater for work so he bought this sweater at the DI and I sewed the bears and stocking on!!!! It has been a hit. On friday night John took the kids to get a slurpie at 7-11 and was wearing the sweater. Grace did not want to go!! She said that she was so imbarrased and that she would rather miss out on the slurpie then go with him looking like that. She did end up going and just acted like he was a big geek!!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
John's Christams Sweater....
Ok this is so funny!!!! John needed a Christmas sweater for work so he bought this sweater at the DI and I sewed the bears and stocking on!!!! It has been a hit. On friday night John took the kids to get a slurpie at 7-11 and was wearing the sweater. Grace did not want to go!! She said that she was so imbarrased and that she would rather miss out on the slurpie then go with him looking like that. She did end up going and just acted like he was a big geek!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it!!! I think you should quit your job and sell those. I hope I have a chance to see it in person!
love ali
hahaha... too funny. Thats funny about Grace! lol
That is hilarious! Oh my heck- can you make one for Andy??? He would wear it everyday! LOL can't wait to see you guys!
That is so funny! Hope you guys are doing good! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment