Holy Crap it has been a really long time and I am sorry. Facebook has taken up most of my time but I am going to be better at posting more often....
Grace had a competition in St George this past weekend and so my sister Kris and my niece Jordan decided to join in the fun... We ended up also taking JJ and Jocie as well... We had so so so much fun basking in the sun and picking up on boys for Jordan....
Grace took 3rd place in her solo and 1st in her elite... I am really proud of her she is a great dancer and has grown so much from last year....
Here are some pictures... Enjoy...


BFF's Forever

Gag me but Jordan looks cute...

She is just like her mom... Sun Bathing so young...


Heading to the Competition

Why so serious?

Cutes Girls at the Competition...

Grace wants to be just like Jordan when she grows up...


Jordan's new friend that she met down there.... He is very cute and nice...

Jump, Jump, Jump....

Can't do it at home so have to do it in the Hotel....
No comments:
Post a Comment