Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graces Solo


So Grace has done really well on her solo this year. She got 3rd place on her first competition this year and then got 2nd attendant on the next one then so exciting she took QUEEN on her last 2 comps. She loves to dance so much and it really shows. This is not the best video of her solo because she was turned around and was facing the wrong way for a min. But it is the only one that I taped so here it is if anyone interested in watching. I am really proud of you Grace you are getting to be an amazing dancer. Keep up the hard work...

1 comment:

Morris Family said...

Way to go grace! I am way impressed that a young girl can dance that amazing! She was awesome. You should be a proud mom. Wished we could have seen it live. Miss you all and love ya!
love ali