Grace loves playing games on the computer, she said she would like her own laptop for her birthday...
Wendy and Grace walking together on the beach trail.
Nugget is getting so big!
Old San Diego
This is what Sherry did all weekend!
Sherry and Wendy at the Beach, they did not want to get dirty...
Sherr and Grace at the airport waiting to go home...
Grace took this picture on our way back from the beach.
Our feet in the sand...Grace and I went to California to help Wendy find her wedding dress and to get Graces dress because she is the flower girl. We had so much fun. I really was hoping for great warm sunny weather and it was rainy most of the time but still really fun. Here are some pictures of our trip.

2 comments:
That looks fun, I miss you guys.
Oh it looks like you had so much fun, I wish I could have joined you. Your hair looks cute, are you growing it out? Love you ali
Post a Comment