Love you all
Monday, February 4, 2008
What is new!!!!
I know that this is from my Christmas card but I do not have another picture of the whole family how sad is that. Well James is busy with Basketball and is doing really well on the court. He just got his new brace and it hurts him a little bit but it will be nice when he gets use to it. Grace is still dancing away and tonight we went to Hannah Montana in 3D and it was really fun. She got some good ideas about costumes for her solo that she has this year. Jack is doing preschool and loving that he is the baby of the family. I kicked John out of the office and now have my own scrapbook room and I love it. I spend a lot of time in there and need to start taking more pictures so that I always have scrapbooking to do. John is busy working on releasing his CD for his band that moved away and is working hard and being a great husband and father. Well hope all is well with all of you!!!!
Love you all
Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love that you finally blogged. I love hearing about your family and seeing pictures of them, so keep blogging. love ali
Post a Comment