Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friends and Family

Pat and Marley
Marley

My Hawaii Nephew CARSON

My Niece Megan and her little boy Carson
My Niece Megan and her little boy Carson

Morris Family (Hannah, William, Ali, Afton, John, Henry)
My Niece Jordan

My Niece Jordan and her Boyfriend Taylor
My Niece Brit and her 2 kids Ty and JJ

My Niece Emily and her 2 kids Preslee and Cash

Cash and Preslee

2 comments:

Morris Family said...

I love that we made it on your blog. Your niece Jorden is a hottie, I can't believe how old she looks. And she is too cute to have a boyfriend. If I was her mom I would lock her up and throw the key away and then call a locksmith when she was 21. Loved seeing your family pictures.
love ali

Trever and Heather said...

Wow- that's a lot of family.

I love your countdown. I'm totally going to copy you if we ever go on a vacation again.