Jordan came down this last weekend and had Prom with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend lives in Layton so I got to help her get ready and take pictures when they left. It was fun, but I am sure not ready for Grace to get old....
She looks so beautiful. I don't want my girls to grow up either. That is going to be a day that I will dread and be excited for at the same time. love ali
Ya, I am not looking forward to when my girls are teenagers. It makes me so nervous, especially when I hear what's going on with teenagers now. I want to be able to be a friend to my girls but at the same time be a good parent. I want to be someone who they will want to come to to talk at any time.
2 comments:
She looks so beautiful. I don't want my girls to grow up either. That is going to be a day that I will dread and be excited for at the same time.
love ali
Ya, I am not looking forward to when my girls are teenagers. It makes me so nervous, especially when I hear what's going on with teenagers now. I want to be able to be a friend to my girls but at the same time be a good parent. I want to be someone who they will want to come to to talk at any time.
Post a Comment