Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 Things

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. James was just 5 months old
2. Living in Logan
3. Putting John thru School
4. Trying to loose Weight
5. Cooking, Cleaning and do Laundry

5 Things On Today's To-Do List:

1. Pick up Ozzy from the Vet...
2. Pick up my Ticket from the Post office
3. Check my flight to Arizona
4. Take Jack to Soccer
5. Cook, Clean and do Laundry

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Pickles
2. Chips
3. Popcorn with butter
4. Paces Coke with lots of Ice and Lime
5. Pistachios

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:

1. Have a Pool and Hot tub
2. Have a Maid
3. Go on a trip often
4. Bigger Closet Space
5. Help out my parents with there house or get them a new one...

5 Places I have Lived:

1. NSL, Utah
2. Ogden, Utah
3. Logan, Utah
4. Ogden, Utah
5. Farmington, Utah

5 Places I have Worked:

1. Classic Skating
2. Winegars
3. Sinclair and Little America
4. ...a little something
5. FORTHGEAR Inc.


i tag Ali, Brandi, Mae, Kris & Emily.

3 comments:

.:emily:. said...

Dude, I already did My Five! :D

Hollyhocks and Family Trees said...

I am new to blogging! I love yours! Mishaun knew your blog name.
Sandy

THe Hepworth's said...

You can live in my "hood" anytime there is a hose for sale of you want to sooner than later!!!