So I was tagged, not sure how this works so here we go....
My 3 JOYS:
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. My House
MY 3 FEARS:
1. Death of one of my Children
2. No JOB for me or my husband
3. My parents loosing there house down the hill...
My 3 GOALS:
1. Raise good, honest, loving children
2. John and I to get back to Hawaii
3. Loose major Weight...
CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. DS card Game (John loves it when I play all the time)
2. Paces Coke with lots of Ice and Lime...
3. Blogging and Face book
REGRETS
1. Letting myself get FAT...
2. Credit Card Debt...
3. Dinner last night....I was trying to be good and I blew it...
FACTS
1. I do not own a pair of shoes that need to be tied...
2. My bra size is only carried at Specialty Stores...
3. My house is a mess right now because of the crazy weekend I just had...
Ok so I did it, not sure if that is how it is suppose to go! I tagg...Amy, Ali, Brittney, Emily, Tiffany, Kris, Mae and Megan...Have fune and share you 3's with us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment